View Profile Peti

All 50 Game Reviews

19 w/ Responses

There's so much effort put into this game, it's really well crafted! It's a lot of fun to play, especially as waves get more hectic! The graphics are charming and the music getting more intense as things get going is a nice touch!
The controls are a lil bit awkward tho, having both shoot and dash on the same button. I noticed that dashing isn't super responsive, which made me hesitant to use it and ultimately caused my death. I don't think it'd be too much to just make them separate buttons.
This is a very well made game though, excellent work!

jefvel responds:

Thank you! I had a personal goal of making the a game with as simple controls as possible, so that's why it was space only to both fire and dodge. You can also use Z/X or J/K too, I just haven't had time to add that info :)

Glad you like it!

feels like some ps1 game, this was fun!

this is a pretty cool game! pretty short so for me personally the story feels a bit rushed, but it works for being made in only 2 weeks. the gameplay is the most interesting part, the pong-style takes some time getting used to but it's a really unique battle system and i like that keeping a combo up increases the damage! the only thing i'd say is that the characters have a bit too much health, it didn't rly feel like i needed to dodge? but i guess it's not too big of a deal since the game is more focused on story, with the gameplay being more of a concept.
overall, neat game! i wouldn't mind seeing this concept evolved more!

this game goes so hard feel free to screenshot

Nice one! It feels really nice to play, it's got a juiciness to it! It's a pretty simple game, but a fun one! I can see myself going back to this. Great work!

Really cool recreation! It captures the feeling of the show well!
The only complaint I have is that the game could be SLIGHTLY more lenient with letting you stop. It's really obvious the (good) AI player stop just before the doll begins to turn around, if you're even a hair later than them you're dead before the doll should even see you. My best playthrough ended up being when I just guessed when the doll would turn around.
High difficulty aside, this is a good recreation. I wouldn't mind seeing some kinda multiplayer mode!

Miroff responds:

At the end of the game, it is no longer possible to react to head movement. This is intentional. You are a hardcore player if you can beat this shit <3

i only play rock like the megaman boss that i am

i only made it to 7 year old, so im deleting my ng account im too young to be using the internet aaaaaaaaaaaaᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃ

The animation and graphics on the main character are very good, you can tell a lot of love went into them. Great job! The heart mechanic is pretty sweet too, though I'd personally have it go from 0 to 10 instead of 10 to 0, just to make it more clear that you're refilling it.
The only real problem I have with the game is that everything besides the player feels pretty bland. Some enemies seem to use placeholder sprites almost? The music sounds bland as well.
Other than that, this is a pretty neat game, I'd love to see you expand on this! The rolling mechanic is pretty cool too, I think that could lead to some neat level ideas.

this game is fucking awesome wtf???

Sometimes i post things. When i do, its from the HEART!!

Age 21